Tuesday, April 6, 2010

year book syndrome

I never open my year book. I asked my friend to write things in it when i graduated, then i never open it anymore.

I think i have a year book syndrome, that wave of sadness and memory, blaagh i don't handle it well. Today i happen to faing a real life year book. Today i'm walking in the same path as i do about 3 years a go.

Same plae. Sama situation. Different people.

Today when i walk on that path by myself, a little part of me hope that what i will see at the end of this day will be the same. But then, it doesn't. But i turned out okay.

Today while i try my harder not to remember things i don't have, i realize better things at the new end.

Today my memory from 3 years a go, slowly replaed.

I feel.. relieved. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment