Tuesday, April 6, 2010

this dear friend of mine

I wanna tell you this story about a dear friend of mine.

I won't say she's a fragile girl, no she isn't.
I won't say she's a whiny girl, no she isn't.
I won't say she's an unstable girl, no she's not.

Those are things i won't say about her, and these are things i will say about her

she's a full of love person
she has the most positive mind in her true state of mind.
she loves people in many ways, she's there and still be your friends even after you show her you're mean.
she loves people without doubt, not 50 - 50 like many people do these days.

And beause of these reason, people let her down easily. She thinks the best of everybody, she's what i think of a sweet girl.
She's simply herself, not afraid to be loveless, she spread many love to her friends.

Now, seeing she's hurt? I feel like my lovefull friend looked so helpless.
No way, dear friend i'm gonna let you be this fragile, i know you're not. You're tough in your own way, more than me, more than any other girl.

Never afraid to love, i adore you dear friend.

=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment