Monday, April 12, 2010

To be a better me, she does.

This is yet another story of another precious person in my life.

Yep, it's another she.
She's been in my life not that long but long enough to let me learn a LOT from her.

I always think that i'm a rock. She let me know that being weak is human.
I tend to think i'm a failure. She brings out the best side of me.
I once stuck at my sadness. She cheer me out of the dark spot.

I can go on and on about her, but still won't picture her appropriately. She come to my life in my weakest point. She takes me to this new set of mind, set of goals, set of love.

From scratch to a masterpiece, i know she's able to do almost anything. I can say she's one of my role models, i see her as someone who knows wheres she's going, and how to achieve it.

Her ambition tend to let her down easily, but that is part of her charm. Her voice, her work habits, i have no other word but admiration. People say she's my best friend, i'd say she's my personal weed. And it's been an incredible year getting high with her.

So i'd say,
She's a rock
She's the rock that makes me this better person.
She's Dinda Sarasannisa. =)



Cause i'll say, "It's the story of our life that makes us human, tell your story"

0 comments:

Post a Comment