Saturday, May 22, 2010

you have no right.

I have this increadible lesson from the series Law and Order : SVU.

So this episode is about a woman that own a suicide-helping website for all the people who want to end their life because they can't handle the pain in their life.
This go to the first trial, when the lawyer push this woman to admit that she has NO RIGHT to end people's life. Then here it comes the great perspective:

The woman, " STOP! You have no idea about my pain, about their pain! Who do you think you are? Judging people about their own life? You live your life ithout feeling my pain, their pain, why are you the one to JUDGE? Open your eyes, everybody have their own right. Open you eyes. "

and i couldn't agree more. 

My bestfriend said the same thing that day, about everybody keep messing with her, pushing her around to think like others think, do what others do. She simply said, " When it comes to making desicion, just please leave it at me. I have my own reasons, my own kinda life, maybe you don't get my reason, but what the hell. I Do believe it's in my hand. Stop judging by your standart, people."

So i conclude this by my special message that everybody's different, don't ever think that you're the one with the biggest problem, the worst life, the messed-up family. Everybody have their own messed-up things, if you have the pleasure to have a perfect life, just don't close your eyes. 

Know your environment, see that everyone is different, why they choose to play around with their life, or bust their ass of to make money, don't judge. Because we can't know about everything, because that why Allah creates us different to know each other, to learn from each other, to learn to tolerate, to negotiate, to be patience.

So when you see people make a decision that simply unrational for you, let it be. It's their right, if you are really care about them, simply be there when they're down, and need you the most.


Well, like i always said, "never judge,never will"

0 comments:

Post a Comment