Tuesday, May 11, 2010

nice girl role.

" You be a good girl. " My Dad used to say.
I keep it in my heart, everyday being my best
to be nice,
to act nice,
to mean nice,
to think nice,
to smile nice,
to talk nice,
to dress nice.

I keep this role, all my life. it suits me perfectly, i meant to be a nice girl. People know that i am nice. They can count on me, they can trust me.

21 years of my life being this plain nice girl, this year God give me the chance to play mean.
I HATE it. I dont do mean. I hate to not being guilty to being mean. I hate being heartless, i hate saying what i truly mean, what i truly feel, cause it hurt people. It's hurt to hurt people. But i done that.

That's why i need it to stop, i need to stop being heartless. Cause people around me too precious to be hurted.
well, not everyone get it, buat i do it for myself. I need my nice role back. I need to feel nice again.

My dear friend said, sooner or later you have to handle yourself when people say you're a disappointment, so you grow tougher, stronger.
That's why God give me this situation, to let me learn the other role, the other mindset. It makes me grow, hope everybody else thinking the same way.

Everybody deserve their happiness, when you're not happy just keep on moving. Life's might surprise you..

=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment