Tuesday, May 11, 2010

BoyBand attack!!




Everybody yeaaahh
Yeaaahhh
Rock your body yeaahh
Yeaaahh


Hahahha this post will be filled with my current hobby, listening to the old boyband's song! Yeaaay!! hahaha

First of all, Westlife, OF COURSE, the best boyband ever. Followed with Backstreet Boys, and N*Sync ( Just because of Justin appearance). I dont know from a couple of days a go, i start to listen to these songs, and find that their lyric is soo good and sweet. Call me a freak, but i love how these guys adjust their tone to this sweet lyric.


First stop : WESTLIFE! Kyaaa
Flying Without Wings

"Well to me is waking up beside you. To watch the sunrise on your face. To know that i can say i love you, in any given time or place. It's the little thing that only i know, those are the things that make you mine. And it's like flying without wings, cause you're my special thing. Im flying without wings. "

NICE LYRIICCC, right? Who will say something so sweet rather than Shane? ;)

Second : BACKSTREET BOYS
Drowning

"Maybe I'm a drifter Late at night 'Cause I long for the safety Of flowing freely In your arms I don't need another life line It's not for me 'Cause only you can save me Oh can't you see I can't imagine life Without your love And even forever don't seem Like long enough "

Third : N*SYNC!
Gone

"So I'll just hang around and find some things to do To take my mind off missing you and I know in my heart You can't say that you don't love me too Please say you do.."

nice nice break up song.

Let's wrap it up for this post. hhe

Cherioo! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment