Tuesday, May 11, 2010

free falling




This title come from one of my fav song, Free Falling by John Mayer.

"Gonna free fall out into nothin’
Gonna leave this world for a while"

So i'm having my getaway, my free fall, about last week. And Garut is my choice!

Oh how i miss having my phone off, and only listen my own thought. For the first since so many weeks i spent managing this and that, i can think about simple things, do simple chores, act silly with my dear cousin.

That time i spend to be me, to simply have a nap. To rest. There i found what's real to me, my family. They not there because of their duty, they not laugh because they have to, they simply love me. =)


Garut is a nice, quite place. You can get around the town in about 15minutes top. ME and my family kinda lost a couple of times though for not speaking good Sundanese. hahahh. But it is fun, and tiring.

Can't wait to go there, to Sampireun. About Sampireun i can't say much, only beent there half an hour, but it is romantic.

Here's some pict!

0 comments:

Post a Comment