Wednesday, May 12, 2010

life by my moments

i'm the kinda girl who loves her friends too much, i forgot to love myself.
i'm the kinda girl who life to experience as many moments as possible.

Experience every step of your life-cycle, don't try to fast-forward it.


I believe this sentence so much, i make my friends aware of it also. I hate it when other people feel like rushing their life, come on what's the point? When you still have the time to just lay around and play, may as well you enjoy it right?

This holiday my college mates and myself  try to have an internship experience, when everybody racing to get the internship program ( including me ), i think the opposite way, am i fast-forwarding my life? God, i don't wanna do it, i wanna be the present me, not the future me.
But what if i am being the future me?
What if the present me is experiencing the maturity part right now?
What if i need this to be my new moment of my life?

Confusing.
I life by my moments, always have always will. My friends used to say that i can't miss anything cause i LOVE to be involved in anything. I'm a moment's capture, i keep every moments so it builds up to my life experience. I love my experience to be rich, so i choose to have every moments that i can.

So i come to this conclusion, if i have my internship this June, than it'll be my new moment. And it's not a fast-forward thingy, it's just me experiencing how it is to be a grown up for a while. So when i'm back being a college student, i now exactly how to be grateful for my play time.

Isn't it a neat plan? hiihhii

Cherioo! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment