Friday, May 1, 2009

She's The One..

Just before this note, i had a fight with my mother. And because all of the anger, i said cruel thing to her, and she said some to me.

Huff,it's the saddest thing ever.

See, a mother it's supposed to be the one you can tell all of your stories and mind. Me? I never do that with my mother, i think to tell her stories i need to be perfect and all. Tonight, i know it's totally wrong. A mother need to know what happen in your life, because she prays for you in every breath she takes, she have every right to know how are you doing.

Tonight, i have tears for this. Is it too late for me to built a new relationship with her? I'm having the biggest regret ever for taken her for granted. Oh God, let me have a beautiful relation with her. I love her too much.

So, stop complaining about her being so need-to-know-about-your-life. NEVER take your mother for granted. Start to get to now her, share your anger and tears with her, she's the best answer to your doubts. I hope it's not to late now to turn this relationship around.

Huff.. Love you MUCHH, mom.

3 comments:

rinaldi said...

Ahhh, bener banget! Tapi untuk cerita semuanya kayanya kalo gw belom bisa deh, gak biasa aja...

Kalista Cendani said...

hmm i never complain about her curiosity. and i think i have a perfectly good relationship with my mother despite her not knowing about every little thing about me. and i think she's ok with that too.

Resti said...

this kinda thing does usually happen in almost every real life, hun. me, i don't know, i guess sometimes i just feel like, my mom isn't that humble, wise, and warm like they picture it in some movies or so. i expected too much and i ruined almost every chance i had and, yeah...
just be grateful u still can see ur mom that often hun. love ya

Post a Comment